Doctor of Physiotherapy
- CRICOS Code: 071302J
How to apply
Please note: Applications for the 2019 intake have now closed
- Friday 13 July 2018: Deadline for DPT Applications. No late Applications will be accepted
- Friday 13 July 2018: Deadline for DPT and Graduate Access Applications. No late Applications will be accepted
- TBC: Release list to successful applicants for MMI's
- Friday 7 September 2018: Applicants not shortlisted for interview notified
- Thursday 20 September, Monday 24 - Thursday 27 September: MMI Interviews conducted
- TBC: DPT offers dispatched
- Friday 14 December 2018: Deadline for final results and other offer conditions to be met by applicants
- Late January 2019: Unsuccessful applicants notified
- February 2019 Course commences
Completed Undergraduate studies: if you have an existing, completed undergraduate degree at the time of your application, you must submit a copy of your final official academic transcripts (including any exchange, credit for prior learning or cross institutional study), key grading scale and completion statement by (course application deadline).
Current undergraduate studies (Semester 1): if you will be completing an undergraduate degree in 2018, please submit a copy of your official academic transcript which includes Semester 1 2018 results, a copy of the official academic transcripts for any exchange, credit for prior learning or cross-institutional studies, and any planned Semester 2 enrolment with key grading scales by (course application deadline).
Note: Unofficial academic transcripts or unofficial results from the student portal will not be accepted. Assessment of an application will be placed on hold until we receive the required official documentation.
University of Melbourne students are not required to submit official UOM transcripts as staff can access them from the student system.
Please ensure you have visited and read the entry requirements page and submitted your subjects for assessment if necessary.
English language requirements
International applicants are required to satisfy the university's English language requirements for postgraduate courses. Information regarding English Requirements can be obtained from the English language requirements page.
Advanced standing is not awarded for Doctor of Physiotherapy subjects.
Once you have submitted your application, please ensure you review your details and accept the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page to finalise your application.
If you have any queries regarding your application, please email email@example.com
Meeting Offer Conditions
If you have been made a conditional offer and have completed an undergraduate degree or any single subject pre-requisite studies in 2018, upload hard copy transcripts to the online application (you can find the link from your conditional offer letter) before Friday 14 December 2018.