- 6 months full time / 1 year part time
- Available to domestic and international students
- Term 1 Intake - January and Term 3 Intake - July
The Graduate Certificate in Business is a fully online course providing graduate level introductory studies in a range of business disciplines including finance, accounting, economics, management and marketing.
Developed by Melbourne Business School, this course is delivered by some of the School’s leading academic experts.
Who is this course for?
Whether you are at the beginning of your career looking to develop your competitive edge, or you’re in the middle of your career looking to develop your business understanding and enhance your career, this flexibly-delivered course will provide you with the expertise to position yourself for success.
This Graduate Certificate is ideal for:
- Recent university graduates looking to transition into a business career, including those wishing to start their own business
- Early to mid-career professionals looking to add a business qualification to their skills portfolio.
The Graduate Certificate in Business is designed to equip you with essential knowledge of management, business, and commerce, giving you the confidence to make effective decisions and articulate solutions and ideas in a range of business contexts.
Students who complete the Graduate Certificate in Business are eligible to apply for entry into an on-campus Master of Management program or Master of International Business. Credit may be granted for subjects completed as part of the Graduate Certificate in Business. Students should ensure they have completed the correct subjects for credit towards their preferred specialisation.