Graduate Certificate in Business
- Course code GC-BUS
- an undergraduate degree in any discipline, or equivalent; and
- a personal statement outlining why they wish to be considered for the course.
- In ranking applications, the Selection Committee will consider:
- prior academic performance
- the personal statement.
- The Selection Committee may seek further information to clarify any aspect of an application in accordance with the Academic Board Rules on the use of selection instruments.
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required. An academic transcript is an official record of your studies that lists all subjects you have undertaken,
and all of the results that you obtained.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF.
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
As application assessment would normally take at least 10 business days, applicants are encouraged to submit as early as they can to avoid missing out on their preferred intake.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
To complete your application you will require:
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.