How to apply
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Admissions for this course are not capped per intake, so you do not need to apply for multiple intakes. If you are unsure which intake you wish to apply for, please note that you can change your application later by contacting the student support team.
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
Phone: + 61 3 8344 0149
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm AEST/AEDT.
Weekends and University of Melbourne observed Public Holidays 10am to 5pm AEST/AEDT.
Before you apply
- Course code GC-BUS
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A personal statement
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).