Graduate Diploma in Arts
- CRICOS code: 023190K
What will I study?
100 point program (1 year full-time / two years part-time)
The Graduate Diploma in Arts degree is a 100-point course. You can undertake the program full-time or part-time.
Subjects totalling 100 points chosen from any of the areas below, including:
- Maximum of 12.5 points at first-year level
- Minimum of 25 points of fourth-year level or above
Subjects totalling 100 points chosen from an area below.
Please note: Students wishing to complete the Graduate Diploma in Arts with a Specialisation will need to select a mixture of Compulsory, Core and Elective subjects totalling 100 points (compulsory, core, elective, and levels of subjects required differ area-to-area. See Handbook entries of each specialisation for details).
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Australian Indigenous Studies
- Classical Studies and Archaeology
- Creative Writing
- English and Theatre Studies
- Gender Studies
- Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- History and Philosophy of Science
- Islamic Studies
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
- Media and Communications
- Politics and International Studies
- Screen and Cultural Studies
- Spanish and Latin American Studies
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this diploma.