Graduate Diploma in Tax
- CRICOS code: 075324D
Where will this take me?
The Graduate Diploma in Tax is ideal for lawyers, accountants and other professionals working as tax advisers who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
You’ll develop an advanced understanding of the complex body of knowledge in the field of taxation law, including:
- The theories and policies that underpin and influence the operation of taxation law
- The operation of institutions that develop, administer and determine the application of taxation law (Treasury, the ATO and the courts)
- Current developments in tax practice at the national and international level
- Influential international trends in taxation law such as those proposed by the OECD
- Current debates on proposed reform of taxation law
You’ll also develop skills in critical analysis and the ability to interpret and transmit your ideas to specialist and non-specialist audiences, including clients.
Plus, many students who complete four subjects towards the Graduate Diploma in Tax decide to take four more subjects to complete a Master of Tax.