Master of Actuarial Science
- CRICOS Code: 0101265
Domestic applicants are Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa and can apply online.
- Check the minimum entry requirements for the course to which you want to apply.
- To apply online you will need:
- To complete the online application form using course code: MC-ACTSC
- A record of your undergraduate grades and grades for any further study (you may apply if you are awaiting final results as conditional offers can be given)
- A statement of intent
- Your GMAT/GRE score if required by the program and you do not qualify for an exemption
- Supply original or certified copies of all qualifications:
- This must include academic transcripts showing all subjects attempted and proof of completion of the degree
- If documents are not in English, a certified translation is required
- you can attach your supporting documents to your online application
- You will need to have access to scanned copies of your documents to upload them to your application