Master of Applied Econometrics
- CRICOS code: 107111D
Domestic applicants are Australian citizens and permanent residents, New Zealand citizens, and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa and can apply online.
- Check the minimum entry requirements for the course to which you want to apply.
- To apply online you will need:
- to complete the online application form using course code: MC-AEMTRCS
- a record of your undergraduate grades and grades for any further study (you may apply if you are awaiting final results as conditional offers can be given)
- a 500-word personal statement
- your GMAT/GRE score if required by the program and you do not qualify for an exemption.
- Supply original or certified copies of all qualifications:
- this must include academic transcripts showing all subjects attempted and proof of completion of the degree.
- if documents are not in English, a certified translation is required.
- you can attach your supporting documents to your online application.
- you will need to have access to scanned copies of your documents to upload them to your application.
More information on how to apply
Before you apply
- Check the degree website
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Find out if you’re eligible for a Graduate Access Melbourne place or scholarship
- Gather all supporting documents