Master of Data Science
- CRICOS code: 092791B
Application closing dates
2023 Start Year intake
Timely applications 30 November 2022
We are accepting late applications for this course until 31 January 2023.
Note: Commonwealth Support Places (CSPs) will be allocated in timely application rounds, you will need to have submitted your full application prior to the timely application deadline to ensure you have the best chance to obtain a CSP.
Please note that we do not guarantee outcomes in time to commence the next available intake if you apply outside the timely application period.
Applications for this course are assessed and ranked throughout the year by the Academic Selection Committee. Selection meetings occur in October and November, with outcomes issued in December.
Applicants with competitive scores may be offered a place before the selection ranking dates mentioned above.
Successful applicants, please be advised:
- You must respond to your offer by the offer lapse date stated in the official outcome letter
- You can accept a conditional offer before satisfying the offer requirements
- You cannot defer your commencement period for this course
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-DATASC
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for completed subjects you believe satisfy the course prerequisites
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence