Master of Data Science
- CRICOS Code: 092791B
Application closing dates
Mid-year (August) 2020 intake - apply by 12 June 2020
Late application closing dates
We will not be accepting late applications for the mid-year (August) 2020 intake for this course.
You can expect a decision 6–8 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
Deferrals are not available for this course.
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-DATASC
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for scholarships and the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions