Master of Data Science
- CRICOS Code: 092791B
Application closing dates
Start-year (March) 2021 intake - apply by 30 November 2020
Due to the popularity of the Master of Data Science places in this course are capped. As such entry is competitive and the indicative turnaround time for outcomes will differ from other programs.
Applications for this course are assessed and ranked throughout the year by the Academic Selection Committee. Selection meetings usually occur in October and November. Outcomes will be issued to successful applicants by December.
Applicants with highly competitive scores may be offered a place prior to the standard selection ranking dates mentioned above.
Successful applicants must respond to their offer within six (6) weeks, please refer to the offer lapse date stated in your offer letter.
Deferrals are not available for this course.
To apply you will need:
- Course code: MC-DATASC
- Evidence of meeting the University’s English Language Requirements
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed, including an explanation of the grading system used
- An official syllabus or subject description (in English) for the subject/s you believe meet the subject-specific prerequisites
- If you intend to apply for Graduate Access Melbourne, you will need supporting evidence.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for scholarships and the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions