Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching
As a school commitment to professional, continuing and executive education, we ensure high-quality online graduate education is accessible to you – all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
This course gives you access to the best minds and the opportunity to grow, expanding your skills and knowledge through innovative technologies, including:
- Audio recordings and podcasts
- Textbooks; and
- Discussion forums.
Why study online?
The online learning environment has been carefully devised by expert academics, along with learning designers and technology specialists, to facilitate an interactive, enjoyable and flexible student experience.
Your virtual classroom is academically robust and designed to prepare you for competition in your field. It also provides structured opportunities for networking and collaborative learning with peers.
You’ll receive all the technical support you need to get set up in the beginning and participate in an initial welcome webinar where you’ll be guided through the University’s systems.
Gain access to the highest levels of support
As an online student you’ll receive a high level of administrative, technical and academic support from your initial expression of interest in the course, through to your graduation. Don’t be surprised if you learn our student support team members by name; they are dedicated, personal and friendly and they understand that every student experience is unique. And if a challenge arises, they’ll do everything in their power to assist you so that you can continue to have an excellent learning experience.
Dedicated online student support consultants can assist with:
- Enrolment and subject assistance
- Administrative logistics and fee options
- Technical support, regular health checks, and technical support during live webinars
- Online learning skills and workload management
- Special circumstances.
Who you will learn from
Your online learning experience is enriched by interaction with lecturers and your fellow classmates. You can expect input and feedback from your lecturers and tutors as well as regular real-time sessions where you speak with the instructor and fellow students.
Find out more about the University of Melbourne online learning experience.
- Associate Professor Suzanne Rice, Program Coordinator, Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Professor Lorraine Graham, Professor of Learning Intervention, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Mr Guy Logan, Lecturer and Researcher, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Ms Catherine Reid, Lecturer, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Ms Narelle English, Lecturer and Research Fellow, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Professor John Hattie, Researcher, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Sharon Klieve, Lecturer, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Catherine Meakin, Lecturer, Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Gosia Klatt, Senior Lecturer, Melbourne Graduate School of Education