Master of Education
- CRICOS Code: 095802B
How to apply
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from domestic applicants.
Applications closing dates
MID-YEAR INTAKE, 2020
Round 1: 4 June 2020
Final round: 8 July 2020
Prepare your application
You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application:
- previous academic transcripts
- evidence of degree completion (testamur)
You will be automatically assessed for up to 100 credit points advanced standing.
Submit an online course application directly to the University of Melbourne.
- If you are a current or past University of Melbourne student or applicant, use your existing student ID/username and password. Registering as a first time applicant will delay the processing of your application.
- Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are available to all eligible domestic applicants.
Application outcomes will be sent to your nominated email address or overseas representative.
Applicants are able to check the progress of their application by logging in to the online course application page.
Graduate Access Melbourne
If your personal circumstances have had a sustained adverse effect on your academic achievement at undergraduate level or you are member of a specified group known to be under-represented in higher education, you may be eligible for Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM). For more information please visit Graduate Access Melbourne
Completed Graduate Access Melbourne forms are to be submitted together with your course application and will be considered for:
- Entry into the course
- Graduate Access Melbourne bursary
Before you apply
- Check the minimum entry requirements of your desired course.
- Apply online: Submit your application online, or through an overseas representative. If you’re applying for more than one course be sure to number your preferences.
- Submit your supporting documentation. You will need to provide:
- i. transcripts from your previous studies, this includes complete and incomplete degrees
- ii. testamur (the certificate you received on graduation)
- iii. evidence showing you meet the English language requirements. For more information, visit: futurestudents.unimelb.edu.au/english-requirements
- iv. a certified translation if your documents are not in English
- v. supporting documentation to your online application.