Master of Modern Languages Education
- CRICOS Code: 095990D
How to apply
The University of Melbourne accepts online applications year-round from both domestic and international applicants.
Application closing dates
START-YEAR INTAKE, 2020
6 February 2020
MID-YEAR INTAKE, 2020
Round 1: 4 June 2020
Final round: 8 July 2020
Prepare your application
You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation with your application:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of degree completion (testamur)
- Evidence of English language proficiency
It's also worth checking the advanced standing policy (PDF, 209 KB) to see if you are eligible to receive credit towards your chosen course.
Submit an online course application directly to the University of Melbourne.
- If you are a current or past University of Melbourne student or applicant, use your existing student ID/username and password. Registering as a first time applicant will delay the processing of your application.
- Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
- Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are limited and are not available for all courses. Eligible applicants who cannot be offered a CSP will automatically be considered for an Australian Fee Place.
Application outcomes will be sent to your nominated email address or overseas representative.
Applicants are able to check the progress of their application by logging in to the online course application page.
Graduate Access Melbourne
If your personal circumstances have had a sustained adverse effect on your academic achievement at undergraduate level or you are member of a specified group known to be under-represented in higher education, you may be eligible for Graduate Access Melbourne (GAM). For more information please visit Graduate Access Melbourne
Completed Graduate Access Melbourne forms are to be submitted together with your course application and will be considered for:
- Entry into the course
- Graduate Access Melbourne bursary