Master of Public Health
- CRICOS code: 020358D
Closing date for Semester 1, 2022
- To be considered for a Commonwealth Supported Place: 30 November 2021
- Full Fee Places: 11 February 2022
Closing date for Semester 2, 2022
- Full Fee Places Only: 31 May 2022
Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are limited. Master of Public Health applicants are also considered for CSPs on the basis of academic merit, but should note that this is a highly competitive process. As a guide, only Masters applicants with high (80% GPA+), first class results in their most recently completed Undergraduate Degree will be considered for a merit-based CSP.
Eligible applicants who cannot be offered a CSP will automatically be considered for an Australian Fee Place.
Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable.
You may be eligible for advanced standing if you have at least two years full-time paid work experience in a public health or professional healthcare setting. If you believe you have this please ask your employer/s to substantiate your working history by filling in the form below and attach it to your application.
Please note that you cannot defer a CSP place.
Before you apply
- To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: 244CW
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Certified copies of transcripts for ALL Courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Certified copies of evidence of course completion if not included on the Transcript
- Complete the On-Line Application for Admission
- If you have at least two years full-time paid work experience in a public health or professional healthcare setting, you may be eligible for Advanced Standing. To be assessed please provide a detailed CV and referee report/s to substantiate your working history.