Master of Public Health
- CRICOS Code: 020358D
CLOSING DATE FOR SEMESTER 2, 2021 APPLICATIONS**:
16th July, 2021
**Only full fee places are available for semester 2, 2021
APPLICATIONS FOR SEMESTER 1, 2022 ARE NOW OPEN
Students who wish to be considered for a CSP place for Semester 1, 2022 must submit their application by the 30th November, 2021.
Students who wish to be considered for a Full Fee place for Semester 1, 2022 must submit their application before the 31st January, 2022.
Only submit one application per course with your preferred fee type and study load (full-time or part-time) if applicable. Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) are limited. Eligible applicants who cannot be offered a CSP will automatically be considered for an Australian Fee Place. You may be eligible for advanced standing if you have at least two years full-time paid work experience in a public health or professional healthcare setting. If you believe you have this please ask your employer/s to substantiate your working history by filling in the form below and attach it to your application.
Before you apply
- To complete your application you will require:
- Course code: 244CW
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including work history if applicable and specifying if the positions were part time or full time and the number of years/months employed
- Certified copies of transcripts for ALL Courses completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Students who have studied at the University of Melbourne do not need to provide this information
- Certified copies of evidence of course completion if not included on the Transcript
- Complete the On-Line Application for Admission
- If you have at least two years full-time paid work experience in a public health or professional healthcare setting, you may be eligible for Advanced Standing. To be assessed please provide a detailed CV and referee report/s to substantiate your working history.