Master of Science (Bioinformatics)
- CRICOS Code: 094592D
How to apply
Application closing dates
Start-year (March) 2020 – apply by 30 November 2019
Mid-year (July) 2020 – apply by 31 May 2020
Late application closing dates
We will consider late applications if places are still available.
Start-year 2020 (March 2020) – 16 January 2020
You can expect a decision 6–8 weeks after you submit your application (including all relevant documents).
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions