Master of Science (Bioinformatics)
- CRICOS Code: 094592D
How to apply
Application closing dates
Semester 1 (February) entry - 30 November
Semester 2 (July) entry - 31 May
Late application closing dates*
Semester 1 (February ) entry - 31 January
Semester 2 (July) entry - 30 June
*Late applications may be accepted based on the availability of places.
Please note that once applications including all relevant documents have been received, the standard processing time is 4-6 weeks.
You can apply for more than one Faculty of Science program, by indicating your preferences in your online application. Please note that if you are applying for multiple programs, your lower preferences will only be assessed if your first preference is not successful.
Before you apply
- Carefully read all the information about the course on this website
- Check that you meet the entry requirements
- Check your eligibility for the Graduate Access Melbourne program
- Apply via the Online Application System
- Include all required supporting documents
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions