Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- CRICOS Code: 093406G
How to apply
Applications are now open for 2020 start year.
1. Complete the Teacher Capability Assessment Tool
You must complete the Teacher Capability Assessment Tool (TCAT) prior to applying.
TCAT takes approximately 70 - 90 minutes to complete and contains both long and short answers used to assess your suitability for Melbourne Graduate School of Education courses.
2. Submit your application
Recent University of Melbourne undergraduate students may be eligible for guaranteed entry, which offers the opportunity to secure a place in the Master of Teaching before all other applicants. If you meet the eligibility criteria we will identify you as a guaranteed entry applicant when we assess your application.
You may be required to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Evidence of degree completion (testamur)
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Evidence of completion of the Teacher Capability Assessment Tool (TCAT).