Where will this take me?
After completing this program, you may be eligible for 25 points of credit towards a relevant graduate certificate or masters qualification.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- understand essential concepts in neuroscience, including brain structure and function, neural correlates of learning, and cognitive development
- understand the basics of neuroimaging and what pictures of the brain actually reveal
- have in-depth knowledge of the latest research concerning the neuroscientific, psychological, and educational underpinnings of learning and apply these to your classroom or school
- design, deliver, and evaluate learning interventions
- share emerging knowledge with your learning community in order to impact constructive change in your school environment
- reflect on emerging research and consider how certain ideas may – or may not – be beneficial for classroom practice.