Accommodation at Melbourne

Welcome to your new home.

As a University of Melbourne student, there are a range of options available to you, from dedicated University owned and partnered accommodation to traditional residential colleges.

The University’s Student Housing service provides information and support to assist students finding alternate housing options. They can also provide advice on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant, refer you to financial support if needed and provide transportation information.

Melbourne Accommodation applications for 2020 are now open.

Apply for Melbourne Accommodation now

Under-18 international students

If you're Under 18 and planning to study at Melbourne, you'll need accommodation, support and welfare arrangements in place to be issued with a student visa by the Department of Home Affairs.

Find out more