Graduate Certificate in Applied Data Analytics
It takes about 20 minutes to complete the form using the online application system.
You can save your work in progress and complete the application at a later date.
Once you initiate an application, a student support consultant will be able to guide you through the process.
To complete your application, you will require:
- Course code GC-APPDA
- Evidence of meeting the English Language Requirements as determined by the University
- A detailed CV, including the names of your employer (s), positions held including key responsibilities, nature of employment (full time or part time), dates of employment and a brief (100 word) description of how your work experience is relevant to the course.
- A personal statement (complete this form and upload it as part of your application)
- Transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used. Transcripts for previous studies undertaken at the University of Melbourne are not required.
- Digital files of these documents. Limit of 6MB per document. Supported file types: TXT, DOC, DOCX, PDF, JPG, JPEG, XLS, XLSX, TIFF).
Get help with your application
A dedicated online student support consultant can help you prepare and submit your application.
Contact one of our friendly consultants to talk through:
- The selection process
- Preparing your documentation
- Using the online application system.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.