Graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science
- CRICOS Code: 081745K
Where will this take me?
Graduates of this program have found employment in the following roles:
- Actuary, Towers Watson Australia
- Graduate Consultant, Bain & Company
- Actuary, Territory Insurance Office
- Analyst – Strategic Change, National Australia Bank
You will leave the degree with a number of essential skills, including the ability to:
- be a critical thinker in relation to actuarial studies and related disciplines
- be analytical in the application of actuarial theory, knowledge, principles, techniques and data.
Melbourne Business School students are also offered the opportunity to develop their employability skills through our Skills Workshops.