Graduate Diploma in Built Environments
- CRICOS Code: 080611K
What will I study?
- The course is available as 1-year full-time, or 2 years part-time.
- All students must complete 100 points of undergraduate or graduate level subjects.
- The course draws on undergraduate subjects (usually in a major sequence of study) to produce a coherent program appropriate for graduates wishing to progress to higher level study.
- A Graduate Diploma should not consist entirely of lower-level undergraduate subjects. In most cases, students will choose a combination of undergraduate and some fourth-year level graduate subjects.
Students in this program may be eligible to undertake final subject assessment if they:
- are in the final semester of their enrolment (not the last 50 points of the course); and
- fail* a single subject worth up to 12.5 points with a final result of 40 - 49%.
* Receive an N or NH grade, except where that NH grade was awarded due to failure to participate in a component of assessment.