- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
Build the skills required to support the specialist learning needs of children and young people by studying a Master of Learning Intervention. Through the course, you'll develop the ability to teach and create specialist curriculum to support a range of disabilities and learning difficulties.
The only course in Australia to study Learning Intervention
In this course, the only of its kind in Australia, you will learn how to implement evidence-based teaching that optimises student learning while specialising in one of the following:
- specific learning difficulties
- hearing impairment (Teacher of the Deaf).
To apply through the inclusive education grant program, visit the DET Inclusive Education Grant course page.
Gain knowledge from the latest in learning intervention research – the Melbourne Graduate School of Education is number one in Australia for education and top six in the world.
(QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018)
Internationally recognised supervisors
We're home to a number of internationally recognised education experts, and at the cutting edge of teaching and research.