On graduating from this program, you may be employed in roles such as:
- External Auditor, Deloitte & Touche Singapore
- Taxation Accountant, KPMG Australia
- China Management Trainee, Jardine Matheson
- Financial Analyst, Schweppes Australia
You will leave the degree with a number of essential skills, including the ability to:
- Obtain, analyse, synthesise and evaluate evidence for management decision making in accounting and finance
- Apply strategic and critical thinking in relation to business and commerce related issues and in developing solutions to problems in organisations and ins society
- Be an effective decision maker in business and commerce
Melbourne Business School students are also offered the opportunity to develop their employability skills through our Skills Workshops.
Manela Gunawardena graduated from the Master of Management (Accounting and Finance) in 2017. She is now a Financial Services Coordinator with Discover Financial Partners in Melbourne. For Manela, studying at the No.1 university in Australia was important to her, as she knew Melbourne Business School graduates are highly sought after by global employers. Read more about Manela's time at MBS .
"On top of academic learning, I have been able to develop soft skills such as presenting, problem-solving mechanisms, ability to pay attention to detail, and research aptitude."
Download our student profile flyer to see what our alum are up to now and what your cohort might look like.