Master of Narrative Therapy and Community Work
What will I study?
Intended learning outcomes
This course prepares graduates for narrative therapy and community work.
- Provides graduates with the theoretical and advanced skill base for working with narrative approaches with individuals, families and communities across the life course, particularly in the areas of trauma and recovery.
- Prepares graduates for narrative practice in diverse cultural contexts
- Introduces the specific theories and advanced skills of narrative therapy
- Engages students in critical reflection of their own practice development
- Engages students in practice research and writing for publication.
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this degree.