Proposal and Folio
- Upload a proposal of between 700 - 1000 words outlining your intended studio project and research paper to your supplementary application form
- Upload a folio to your application
Your folio should consist of recent work relevant to the research proposal. Documentation, images or a video of work may be uploaded as part of your folio.
* Please refer to the following specifications for digital works:
- Please only submit a maximum of 10 images or 8 minutes of video.
- All folio items must be numbered to correspond to a separate document listing the title, date, medium and dimensions of each work.
- The supplementary application program only accepts Images (up to 5MB per file), Video (up to 250MB per file), Audio (up to 30MB per file) and PDFs (up to 10MB per file). The program also accepts links from YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud. Video is acceptable as up to 8 minutes of showreel or a single movie file. Do not password protect your videos.
- Once uploaded please check all media to ensure it plays as you intend, to minimise technical disruptions where possible.