Creative Thinking and Communication
In a time of change and information overload, greater cultural awareness and different ways of working, today’s professional spaces require new skillsets. To truly stand out and have genuine impact and influence, professionals of all kinds need to be able to communicate authentically, think critically and creatively, and understand safe and respectful cultural practices. These Melbourne MicroCerts tap into contemporary workplace needs, providing essential skills in everything from delivering a meaningful Acknowledgement of Country to design thinking.
Find a course that suits you
- Duration: 8 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Acknowledgement of Country
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Creativity and Innovation
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: November 2021 Design Thinking
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: November 2021 Detecting Flaws in Reasoning
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: Coming Soon Digital Storytelling
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: Coming Soon Generating Creativity
- Duration: 8 weeks Next intake: November 2021 Indigenous Cultural and Creative IP
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: Coming soon Intrapreneurship Fundamentals
- Duration: 7 weeks Next intake: Coming Soon Professional Boundaries
- Duration: 4 weeks Next intake: November 2021 Recognising and Managing Disinformation
- Duration: 8 weeks Next intake: Coming Soon Sharing of Indigenous Knowledges
- Duration: 6 weeks Next intake: Coming Soon Understanding Treaty
Why Melbourne MicroCerts?
Gain sought-after skills you can build on at your own pace.
Take your career to the next level
Melbourne MicroCerts are our unique offering of a microcredential. These small, increasingly sought-after digital certifications focus on the specific knowledge, skills and capabilities your industry needs.
Developed by experts
Receive high quality learning underpinned by cutting-edge research for solving real-world challenges.
Gain skills and capabilities specifically designed to keep you relevant in an ever-changing world.
Accessible and flexible
Fast, focused upskilling designed to fit around work so you can curate your own professional development pathway.
Develop highly relevant skills and knowledge you can use in your job immediately.
Have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge or build up to a full degree over time.
Be awarded an information-rich digital certificate you can share with your professional network online or via social media.