Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy (Exercise and Women's Health)
What will I study?
Intended Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, graduates will be able to demonstrate:
- an advanced knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology applied to a specialist physiotherapy area;
- an advanced understanding of the recent knowledge base in a specialist physiotherapy area;
- advanced clinical skills and techniques applicable to a specialist physiotherapy area; and
- an ability to promote evidence-based practice in a specialist physiotherapy area.
- a capacity for self-directed learning and the motivation for life-long independent learning;
- an advanced level of oral and written communication;
- an ability to critically evaluate and synthesise research literature;
- a capacity to manage competing demands on time;
- an appreciation of the team approach to learning in complex areas.
and the following generic skills:
Explore this course
Explore the subjects you could choose as part of this certificate.