Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced)
- CRICOS Code: 080610M
What will I study?
You will develop skills in the discipline areas offered by the Melbourne School of Design. You may pursue a prescribed course of study to:
- enhance your existing qualifications
- help you shift towards the disciplines represented within the MSD
- create a path to further academic studies.
- All students must complete 100 credit points of graduate-level subjects, of which 75 points must be fourth-year level or above.
- Should undergraduate subjects be included they must be taken from the later years of the undergraduate course, and would normally be taken as background studies to specialisations within the course.