Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced)
- CRICOS Code: 080610M
What will I study?
You will develop skills in the discipline areas offered by the Melbourne School of Design. You may pursue a prescribed course of study to:
- enhance your existing qualifications
- help you shift towards the disciplines represented within the MSD
- create a path to further academic studies.
- All students must complete 100 credit points of graduate-level subjects, of which 75 points must be fourth-year level or above.
- Should undergraduate subjects be included they must be taken from the later years of the undergraduate course, and would normally be taken as background studies to specialisations within the course.
Students in this program may be eligible to undertake final subject assessment if they:
- are in the final semester of their enrolment (not the last 50 points of the course); and
- fail* a single subject worth up to 12.5 points with a final result of 40 - 49%.
* Receive an N or NH grade, except where that NH grade was awarded due to failure to participate in a component of assessment.