Master of Architecture
- CRICOS Code: 061224A
- 3 years full time / 6 years part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
Architecture is a creative and exciting design-based profession concerned with virtually all aspects of the built environment. It combines art, science and technology with business, social and environmental concerns. The Master of Architecture is a professional program which prepares graduates for employment as architects.
In the Master of Architecture you will gain:
- Cutting-edge skills to help advance built environment design
- Grounding in architectural history, theory and technology so you create innovative architecture, relevant to time and place, people and culture
- Highly developed skills to manage an architectural practice and lead or work within cross-discipline project teams
- A sustainable outlook with the ability to use new materials and technologies to create environmentally sustainable buildings
The Master of Architecture offers you flexibility so you can take a two-year program if you already have a three-year undergraduate degree in Architecture or the three-year program if your first degree is not in architecture and you are making a career change.