Master of Employment and Labour Relations Law
- CRICOS Code: 074995F
- 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - March, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
Major shifts in laws governing the workplace and labour force in Australia mean that understanding the regulatory framework pertaining to employment and labour relations practices is more important than ever.
The Master of Employment and Labour Relations Law (MEmpLabRelLaw) is ideal for legal practitioners and non-lawyers with an interest in the legal regulation of employment and labour relations, including those working in the public sector, corporate management and human resources/personnel services as well as trade unions and employer groups.
Working with lecturers who are leaders in their fields, and fellow students from Australia and around the world, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain advanced understanding of employment and labour relations law, its recent developments and its interaction with the governance and practice of the industry.
The Master of Employment and Labour Relations Law is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
- Master of Laws
- Master of Commercial Law
- Graduate Diploma in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies