Master of Entrepreneurship
- CRICOS Code: 089646D
- 1 year full time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students
- Summer Intake - February
Note: Part-time study is also available for domestic students.
Why study Entrepreneurship at Melbourne?
- Start something that matters: this is a program for people who want to innovate, iterate and solve real world problems through entrepreneurship
- Learn in a completely new way: You’ll study at the purpose-built Wade Institute. Designed to be a 24/7 co-working space and for small-class seminars, giving you a space to experiment and where it’s OK to fail
- Get your toolkit: the 10 primary subjects have been designed around the needs of founders giving you skills in product design, operations, how to scale and even getting to launch your own startup
- Find your people: This is a boutique program for a small number of motivated, curious people, like you, who will become part of Melbourne’s entrepreneurship community connecting with industry mentors, speakers, investors and incubators as part of the program
- Learn from the best: You’ll be taught by leading academic experts in entrepreneurship and business as well as experienced entrepreneurs from industry
What is it about?
Melbourne Business School's Master of Entrepreneurship will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to develop, launch and grow innovative enterprises and to successfully commercialise your own products and services.
You’ll learn how to design new products and services using the latest in design thinking as well as how to develop a successful business model. This highly practical program will allow you to meet a wide range of entrepreneurs, have the opportunity to be mentored by them and get experience inside existing start-ups through internships.
During the course of the year, you’ll develop your own start-up initiatives and pitch for real funding to launch your enterprise.
Graduates have gone on to found their own startups and be accepted into accelerator programs or have brought their design thinking skills to innovation labs and incubators.
See Where will this take me for more information.
Class of 2020 FUN FACTS:
- 60% of the cohort was born in a country other than Australia
- 15% of them already have master's degrees or higher
- 29% come from a STEM background, 46% from business and 15% from liberal arts
- 62% are women with an average age of 31