Master of Entrepreneurship students bring existing ideas to the program, or develop new ones here. The world-class teaching, support and facilities provided specifically for our students allows them to bring their entrepreneurial ideas to life during the course of their degree.
Graduates of the Master of Entrepreneurship will be adept at creating, analysing and evaluating entrepreneurial ventures. They will also leave the degree as creative, critical and design thinkers of entrepreneurial practice. The degree provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to:
- Develop a full toolkit to build a high-growth startup company or social enterprise
- Develop, launch and grow innovative enterprises
- Successfully commercialise products and services
- Develop the know-how in obtaining funding
- Acquire business acumen and skills in leading your own business
- Achieve financial independence
The Master of Entrepreneurship is an interdisciplinary University of Melbourne program offering subjects from the Faculty of Business and Economics, the custodial faculty for the degree, as well as the Melbourne School of Engineering.
- 100% of students that graduated in 2016 started a business in Semester 1
- 50% either had a business they were working on or had a start-up in the past year
Sarah and Eleanor met in the Master of Entrepreneurship when both were looking to have a bigger impact with their skills, experience, and passion. Together, they founded their company MimicTec – an AgTech startup that’s improving poultry farming productivity and animal welfare. Read more about their journey .