Master of Management (Finance)
- CRICOS Code: 064502D
- 2 years full time / 4 years part time
- On Campus (Parkville)
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Start Year Intake - March and Mid Year Intake - July
What is it about?
The Master of Management (Finance) will equip you with the professional skills and knowledge to prepare you for the finance profession. The program provides you with a foundation in the various business disciplines and builds a strong base of knowledge in the discipline of finance. As the program progresses, you will focus on advanced studies in finance that enhance your skills in financial analysis.
The degree offers in-depth training in the areas of:
- Financial management
- Investment management
- Derivative securities
- Corporate financial policy
Who is it for?
This degree is ideal for anyone holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in the field of finance. The degree is also suited to business/commerce students who wish to add finance to their portfolio.
If you have studied Finance previously, we recommend our Master of Finance program
Why join the Melbourne Business School masters' program?
- Enhance your employability by getting involved in:
- Join the Asia Pacific’s region leading business school
- The University of Melbourne is ranked 1st in Australia and 20th globally for business and management in 2019 QS World University Rankings by subject.
- Be part of a high-achieving and diverse community
- Study in cutting-edge teaching and learning environments with collaborative work and social spaces. This will enable you to network, exchange ideas and build a strong cohort experience. The Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all professions right from the day of commencement.
- Combine academic rigour and business relevance
- MBS equips emerging leaders with the knowledge, research insights, and skills to lead and have impact.