Master of Management (Finance)
- CRICOS Code: 064502D
Why study finance at Melbourne Business School?
- Financial immersion and business breadth: Gain deep knowledge in finance including areas like investment management, financial management and corporate financial policy while gaining a strong foundation in disciplines like accounting, economics and management.
- Accreditation: Gain accreditation from CFA Institute.
- Test your skills in industry: Complete an internship or a consulting subject working to solve a real company problem in Melbourne, Paris, Kuala Lumpur or London.
- Engage with industry in class: Our subjects include regular guest lectures by industry experts including the Big 4 and our renowned academics also have strong links with the professional bodies of our accredited programs.
- Leading reputation and global network: Melbourne is ranked #16 globally for Accounting & Finance (QS world university rankings by subject 2020) and the Faculty has over 60,000 alumni in over 100 countries ensuring that you join a valuable network of peers from all business disciplines right from day one.
What is it about?
The Master of Management (Finance) will equip you with the professional skills and knowledge to prepare you for the finance profession. The program provides you with a foundation in the various business disciplines and builds a strong base of knowledge in the discipline of finance. As the program progresses, you will focus on advanced studies in finance that enhance your skills in financial analysis.
Meet our academics
Melbourne Business School invites you to meet our academics Dr Andrea Lu and Warren McKeown online, Wednesday, June 3
Who is it for?
This degree is ideal for anyone holding an undergraduate degree in an area outside of business/commerce whose goal may be to assume a managerial position in the field of finance.
The program is also offered as a 1.5 year full time option (part-time equivalent available for domestic students) if you have previously completed a undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related discipline.
If you have studied Finance previously, we recommend our Master of Finance program.