Master of Supply Chain Management
- CRICOS Code: 080339K
Applications are due 4 weeks prior to commencement of each subject
Late applications may be considered subject to capacity
Online application system
To complete the online application process you will need:
- A record of your previous tertiary studies (to be uploaded as part of the online application)
- A statement of intent
- A curriculum vitae
- Evidence of work experience
- Evidence of having met the University's English language requirements
Outlined below are some tips to help you with the application process, but you can just get started by clicking the button below.
- Registration process
- Page 1 - You will be required to provide personal and contact details
- Page 2 - You are asked to provide details about your educational background (these details also form part of the application requirement at a later stage of the online application and this page can therefore be left blank)
- Page 3 - Review of details provided
- Select your program and intake
Select the program you wish to apply for by searching using the program code:
MC-SCM150: Master of Supply Chain Management
Select the availability you wish to apply for:
- "Start year intake" to commence in either February
- "Midyear intake" to commence in either May, July/August or October/November
This step involves addressing a list of application requirements. This is done by either selecting answers from a drop down box, filling in free text boxes or attached requested documents.
- Submit your application
Review application details and submit.
Applicants will be notified of an outcome within 10 working days of successfully submitting a complete application.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Find out if you’re eligible for a Graduate Access Melbourne place or scholarship
- Gather all supporting documents
- most academic transcripts are only accepted as certified hard copies