Master of Supply Chain Management
Online application system
To complete the online application process you will need:
- A record of your previous tertiary studies (to be uploaded as part of the online application)
- A personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Evidence of work experience
- Evidence of having met the University's English language requirements
Outlined below are some tips to help you with the application process, but you can just get started by clicking the button below.
- Registration process
- Page 1 - You will be required to provide personal and contact details
- Page 2 - You are asked to provide details about your educational background (these details also form part of the application requirement at a later stage of the online application and this page can therefore be left blank)
- Page 3 - Review of details provided
- Select your program and intake
Select the program you wish to apply for by searching using the program code:
MC-SCM150: Master of Supply Chain Management
Select the availability you wish to apply for:
- "Summer 2023 intake" to commence in January
- "Winter 2023 intake" to commence in July
This step involves addressing a list of application requirements. This is done by either selecting answers from a drop down box, filling in free text boxes or attached requested documents.
- Submit your application
Review application details and submit.
Before you apply
- Check the degree website.
- See if you meet the minimum English language requirements
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible
- Gather all supporting documents
- Understand the fees for your chosen degree