Bachelor of Science (Extended)
- VTAC Code: 3800510021
- International VTAC Code: NA
- 4 years full time
- Honours available
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic students
- Start Year Intake - February and Mid Year Intake - July
The Bachelor of Science (Extended) is a four-year degree that provides a pathway for Indigenous students to embark on careers that build on a strong science background. You will have access to the full range of opportunities available in the Bachelor of Science, together with additional support and resources to provide a strong foundation for success in science.
As a student of this program, you will have access to the full range of opportunities available in the Bachelor of Science (BSc) – including opportunities for: study abroad and exchange; scholarships, awards and prizes; volunteering and leadership opportunities; as well as career opportunities such as internships.
Students who receive an ATAR score of more than 50 are encouraged to apply.
- The first two years of the degree focus on practical workshops and tailored academic support across science, mathematics and communications subjects.
- Choose from 40 majors
- The Bachelor of Science (Extended) is delivered by the University of Melbourne and is the tertiary education element of a broader Indigenous STEM education project managed by CSIRO in partnership with the BHP Billiton Foundation.