Graduate Diploma in Music (Composition)
- CRICOS Code: 056297D
How to apply
2019 Mid-Year Intake
Applications close: 30 April 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
2020 Start Year Intake (Main Assessment Round for Domestic and International Applicants)
Applications open: early April 2019
Applications close: 30 September 2019, 11.59pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC+10)
HOW DO I APPLY?
There are two components to each application. Applications must be submitted by the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A Folio Application Form via SlideRoom, including the provision of two referees and composition folio (please see details below).
Composition applicants are required to submit a 20-minute folio of compositions and are not required to attend an interview. The folio should include:
- Original works only (no arrangements or style-imitation).
- At least one work must be a notated score.
- At least one work must be written in the last two years.
- MIDI recordings are acceptable, however it is advisable to submit at least one example of a live or studio performance.
- Folio materials should be submitted in PDF and mp3 formats.
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all material provided is playable and/or viewable before submission.
Submit your folio with your Folio Application Form in SlideRoom.
In addition to your University application fee, applicants will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $10USD payable via SlideRoom
Before you apply
- Check the entry requirements and make sure you're eligible.
- Ensure you meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Complete a direct application via the University's portal (use code GD-MUS).
- Complete your Folio Application Form on SlideRoom.