Master of Education
- CRICOS Code: 095802B
Where will this take me?
The Master of Education offers professional learning for educators in a broad range of fields, including early childhood, primary, secondary, tertiary, vocational and adult.
It is designed for professionals who already hold, or seek to move into:
- Leadership and/or management positions within educational and professional settings
- Policy making roles and responsibilities within government and non-government organisations
- Specialist and coordination positions
- Professional development/capacity building positions in educational, workplace and or community settings
- Other education and training settings
In this course you will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of educational theory and practice in specialised areas of education
- Be exposed to the latest research that is driving change to policy and practice in educational settings world-wide
- Advanced standing of up to 100 credit points of the 200 credit point degree will be granted to applicants who have either:
- A four-year education degree, or equivalent, or
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline and at least 100 credit points, or equivalent, of graduate study in education
- Students interested in completing a thesis are encouraged to apply for the Master of Education - Research. Graduates from this program are eligible to apply for entry to the Doctor of Education program or a PhD.