Master of International Tax
- CRICOS Code: 031950G
- 1 year full time / 42 months part time
- Parkville campus located in the heart of Melbourne city
- Available to domestic and international students.
- Summer Intake - February, Start Year Intake - February, Autumn Intake - May, Winter Intake - July, Mid Year Intake - July, and Spring Intake - November
The Master of International Tax (MIntTax) is a globally-recognised specialist tax qualification that equips you for the practice of taxation law in a rapidly changing economic world.
It’s ideal for tax professionals, academics, government officials and those planning a career in tax law, whether from Australia or internationally, in which international taxation will play a key role.
As a student, you can choose from a substantial selection of international and comparative tax subjects, as well as a range of subjects from Melbourne Law School’s broader tax and commercial law programs. All subjects are taught by leading international or Australian tax experts with significant reputations in the field of international tax.
The Master of International Tax is part of the world-renowned Melbourne Law Masters program.
Australia's first and leading law school
Melbourne Law School is ranked:
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 8 in the world (Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings by Subject, 2018)
- No 1 law school in Australia and No 10 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject, 2019).